Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 August 2017

MENU DESIGN (Proposed Japanese-Western Fusion Restaurant - Grafton Sakura)

AHCTS




Siwen Wong




Proposed Japanese-Western Fusion Restaurant - Grafton Sakura


Having a meal or a sip of tea greeted by beautiful flowers, aromatic herbs and let the sakura blossoms fly into your plate to tell you its spring







Table of Contents

PROPOSED JAPANESE-WESTERN FUSION RESTAURANT – GRAFTON SAKURA





Introduction


Everyone loves flowers, especially ladies and they also complained a lot about flowers pollen’s allergic reaction, but I have never come across anyone yet who kept sneezing during Church wedding or dinner. I do know one thing, if someone wants to refuse one’s invitation to a wedding, dinner or somewhere that might have flowers, it is an excellent excuse to be excusable due to such allergic reaction to flowers pollen. But in actual fact, unless it is a complete desert barren land, or else there would be flowers and their respective pollens floating invisibly in the air. Reprocessed pollen extracts actually are superb natural remedy in cosmetics(1) and medical (2) world, I believe strongly that our mother earth actually follows its seasonal rhythms to produce healthy diets for its biological living things, if they are not fussy and if they know how to eat them or process them appropriately, ate them sufficiently since young, they probably would look younger than their age just like me.

I noticed during earlier winter, when there was sudden drop of temperature happened, coriander, cabbage, and kale in my garden patch would grow faster and luster under the regular winter rain and when I went grocery, I found Herring appeared in fish market and the fish monger smiled at me said, “This delicious herring rarely could be netted!” Then I noticed young tomato and berries plants began their hibernation, and I bet if there is snow, they surely die. And in Asian supermarkets, at first fresh persimmons pile was having its cheap sales at $1.99/kg then fresh kiwi fruits pile was having its cheap sales at $0.99/kg but very soon these fruits piles all ended up rotting, I think all these excess was due to not many people are in aware that our mother nature also protected its biological living things through its harvested seasonal foods’ vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, and minerals etc. I have not walked in a restaurant or café that would sell reasonable price of freshly brewed teas from the seasonal flower blossoms or even lightly sweetened simple freshly made orange, lemon or grapefruit cordial, but most Kiwis could find their backyard grounds’ insects infested compost called the rotten sour citric fruits.

As I was interested in food even before I attended chef school, I noticed that since 2001, Asian restaurants in Mt. Eden Village would close down one after another but only small Asian takeaways that sell fast foods with cheaper price could survive, but all western style cafés and restaurants are doing very well. Then I moved to Grafton I noticed that parking space in New Market is either too limited or too expensive. In oppose to Mt. Eden Village, here in New Market all Asian restaurants survived so well, including a Malaysian restaurant that no Malaysian who can cook Malaysian food would walk in there twice, but I saw there were many non-Malaysian and Kiwis people would eat their sweet laksa, ironically a bowl of such laksa’s sugar probably could last for my ten days’ sugar supply and how many people were being misled that laksa and beef rending should be very sweet? And my Malaysian friend joked to me sarcastically, “Oh yes! So obviously, people here like sugar, next time if we open a Malaysian restaurant, make sure we also add a lot of sugar to our food, surely our business will be as good as this!”


This hinted me that general customers in New Market love sweet food, even a small shop just sold expensive cut cakes alone at the back-street aisle could survive very well. Then I walked down along Park Road, Grafton; the best business eatery outlet there surely would go to Subway, this is where nearby residents, medical school students, hospital staffs and patients would love to visit, and that included me as well. It provides fast service, cheap healthy food full of vegetables, but with staffs there ridiculously who always counted money wrongly. It taught me an eatery needs a cashier who is not just honest but also good in calculations.


Sorry..... I think my content is enough to give you a good reference, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment